Showing all 8 results
- Dual channel AIS (automatic identification system) receiver
- Collision avoidance technology
- Can be interfaced with a PC/notebook/charplotter
- Full Featured VHF + AIS Reciever
- NMEA2000 Compatible
- Inbuilt 25W Hailer / Horn
- Command Mic capable
- GPS Receiver Included
- 2W Output Power
- Dual Channel AIS Receiver
- Full Dot-Matrix Display Shows Real-Time Vessel Traffic Information (PC or chartplotter not required, but can be connected)
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection
- 3 Lines of NMEA0183 Input/Output
- Collision-Risk Management Functions
The AIST120 can be considered as a vessel’s electronic beacon. By regularly broadcasting critical static and dynamic information to all similarly equipped vessels within range, the AIST120 provides boat owners with aRead More…More Info...
Stay in Contact on the Water Displays Automatic Identification System (AIS) on the chartplotter Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI) In caseRead More…More Info...
Furuno Class B – AIS Transponder c/w GPAC01 Antenna & 10m CableMore Info...