Showing all 6 results
- All-in-one transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan frequencies
- Transom Transducer with diplexer
- Frequency: 50/200khz
- 10m cable with 7-pin blue connector
Active Imaging 3-IN-1 combines the new Active Imaging scanning sonar with a traditional Medium/High CHIRP sonar element for easy single transducer installation. 7.6 m (25 ft) cable with 9 pin connector. ActiveRead More…More Info...
The SS260 is a stainless steel, 1kW RMS, thru-hull, 50/200 kHz depth and temperature sensor. Ideal for fishing in shallow, medium and deep waters. Key Features High Performance The 1kW transducer isRead More…More Info...
XSONIC TM275LH-W Urethane, Transom-mounted, 42-65 kHz/150-250 kHz Dual Channel CHIRP transducer (Wide Angle): Dual Black 9 pin connectors: Cable length 10 m (33.0 ft)More Info...
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide-beam, high-frequency, Chirp-ready transducer. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beamRead More…More Info...