Showing 1–30 of 49 results
- MaxSea Time Zero’s Plot intuitive user interface adapted for an onboard use is definitely easier.
- No time loss = Work Optimization.
- Mounts to any backpack strap up to 3.75″
- Secure hook-n-loop attachment
- Adjustable tether length
- Plugs into a vehicle’s 12V outlet to power your Garmin device and conserve battery life. Includes 1.5 amp fuse.
- Alkaline Battery pack.
- Run your Rino off 4 AA batteries instead of the rechargable one
- NiMH battery pack
- Suitable for Gpsmap 64 and 64s and Oregon 600 series
- Extra Battery pack means twice the battery life!
- Compatible with VIRB cameras, Montana GPS and Alpha Dog Tracker
- Latest Lithium Ion Technology
- Power up while you’re on the move with this adapter.
- It’s your in-vehicle power when you’re in between the trails.
- Plugs into any standard cigarette lighter receptacle.
- External GPS antenna for GPS MAP, 500, 700, 800 and 1000 series.
- Can also be used on older units – call us for details
- Passive antenna, reasonable price
- BNC connector on cable
- GPS AND GLONASS Satellite tracking – better accuracy with a faster fix
- One handed joystick control, simple interface and clear screen make this model easy to use.
- Upgrade for the very popular eTrex h handheld GPS
- High Sensitivity GPS Antenna
- Rugged Design
- Excellent EMI/RFI performance
- Ensures bow orientation on your chartplotter matches your heading
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees
- Easy NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
- Updates position 10 times per second
- Recieves position information from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites
- Plug and play upgrade from GPS 17 (NMEA2000)
- Fully Waterproof and it floats.
- Preloaded NZ and Australian charts.
- High sensitivity GPS with Hotfix.
- 3 – axis compass and barometric altimeter.
- 2.7 GB internal memory plus Micro SD slot.
- Up to 20 hours battery life.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” combo
- Includes fish finding / downscan transducer
- Pre loaded with G2 Charting of NZ and Australia, plus features Quickdraw software to update the charting as you travel.
- Share waypoints and routes with other Echomap or Striker units
- The GP-330B is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel.
- This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated.
- Compact in size, yet big on features and performance,
- the FURUNO GP33 is the perfect GPS navigator for a wide range of vessels.
- This advanced unit provides accurate and reliable position fixing, thanks to a super sensitive, 12-channel GPS receiver combined with integrated WAAS technology
Get enhanced topographic detail on your compatible device were ever you areMore Info...
Navigate with Garmin caliber GPS data on the mobile device of your choice. The GLO 2 receiver brings you the best of both worlds by combining GPS and GLONASS receivers with Bluetooth® wirelessRead More…More Info...
Antenna for GPS signal reception (L1 band) For timing applications and with high noise resistance, Multi-GNSS antenna AU-217 offers the best solution. The antenna consists of the antenna for receiving GPS signal,Read More…More Info...
Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 series. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore more with this premium, rugged handheld with a 3”Read More…More Info...
Same as GPSMAP 66s Except with TOPO Maps! Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 series. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore moreRead More…More Info...
Key Features Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view Display depth, position, battery voltage and more Bundled withRead More…More Info...
Simrad Cruise 7 with AUS/NZ Navionics+ map and 83/200 transducer Key Features Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls Pre-selected split screens to keep important data inRead More…More Info...
Satellite Communication Unlike the GPSMAP 66s and 66st, the 66i includes inReach satellite communication technology which is a game changer for staying in touch when you’re out in the field.. Using inReachRead More…More Info...
Simrad Cruise 9 with AUS/NZ Navionics+ map and 83/200 transducer Key Features Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls Pre-selected split screens to keep important data inRead More…More Info...
DB7 Official Model Name: GP-1871F User Friendly Interface Convenient slide out menus: The DB7 smart interface, features slide out menus with all the options and data you need to dominate the fish.Read More…More Info...
DB9 Official Model Name: GP-1971F User Friendly Interface Convenient slide out menus. The DB9 smart interface, features slide-out menus with all the options and data you need to dominate the fish. ScreenRead More…More Info...