- Mounts to any backpack strap up to 3.75″
- Secure hook-n-loop attachment
- Adjustable tether length
- GPS AND GLONASS Satellite tracking – better accuracy with a faster fix
- One handed joystick control, simple interface and clear screen make this model easy to use.
- Upgrade for the very popular eTrex h handheld GPS
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Fully Waterproof and it floats.
- Preloaded NZ and Australian charts.
- High sensitivity GPS with Hotfix.
- 3 – axis compass and barometric altimeter.
- 2.7 GB internal memory plus Micro SD slot.
- Up to 20 hours battery life.
- Stay in touch with family and loved ones while at sea, in the bush etc
- Emergency SOS button
- Tough, impact resistant. Water-proof rating IPX7
- Preloaded TOPO mapping and GPS navigation
- Internal long life rechargable battery
- Autopilot controller on your wrist
- High sensitivity built-in GPS
- Yacht racing features – start line control, monitor wind info & race timers
- Heart rate monitor
- Video: 1080p/30fps; 960p/30fps; 720p/60fps; 480p/120 with zoom levels
- G-Metrix: Built-in Garmin GPS and sensors track your movements in real-time and display it all in powerful gauges, graphs and more
- Photo: 12 megapixels; burst up to 10 frames per second; time lapse
- Audio: Exposed microphone for extremely clear audio even underwater; wireless HD audio from Bluetooth®-enabled headsets or microphones
- Waterproof to 50 meters without a dive case
Explore Anywhere. Communicate Everywhere.
The Garmin VIRB X is an ideal action camera for the marine environment.
The VIRB XE camera produces rich and high definition footage at 1080p 60fps, captures 12 megapixel photos and with its wide angle lens, you can capture more of the action.More Info...