Showing all 5 results
- Monitor older analog engines through NMEA2000
- Cheaper option than replacing old worn out guages
- Adapts from Yamaha outboards to Garmin 7400 / 8400 series units with a J1939 port
- Is not for NMEA2000 – Not suitable for echomap units.
- Converts engine information from CANBUS (J1939) to NMEA2000
- Allows your chartplotter to display engine and fuel information
This interface cable will connect your Yamaha outboard engine and your NMEA 2000 network.
Engine data is then available on the network which any display can use.More Info...