Accurate information exchange that can be utilised for collision avoidance.
FA-70 Class-B AIS transponder receives navigation data from AIS-equipped vessels nearby that can be utilised to aid in safe navigation. The FA-70 also transmits own ship’s information to the vessels around, which aids in collision avoidance.
- Compact & Light Housing which saves space inside the console
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Interface
- Faster transmission with Higher Power thanks to SOTDMA technology
- Internal VHF Splitter – for use as a VHF radio telephone as well as an AIS transmitter
- Receives both Class-A and Class-B AIS information
- Enhances safe navigation by exchanging critical navigation information from AIS-equipped vessels nearby
- Greatly improves the level of the situational awareness even in fog, darkness or congested waterways