Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique, wide-beam, high-frequency, Chirp-ready transducers. The high-frequency band operates across a range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam. This results in superior resolution. The constantly wide beam provides twice the coverage and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high-frequency, narrow-beam transducer options.
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage are essential down to 152m.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500′)
- High frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- Constant 25° beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High-frequency band yields excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High wide beamwidth delivers more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Urethane transom transducer
- Stainless steel bracket for installation on outboard and I/O powered boats
- Recommended for use on planing and displacement hulls