Detailed coverage of New Caledonia including Port de Muéo, Noumea, Port de Pouebo, and Baie de Yaté, as well as the isles of Ouvéa, Lifo, and Maré. General coverage of the southeastern Solomon Islands including Guadalcanal, San Cristobal, and the southern portion of Malaita. General coverage continues among the Santa Cruz Island, Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, and American Samoa, including numerous detailed plans such as Port-Vila, Van., Suva, Fij., Nuku’alofa, Ton., Apia, Sam., and Pago Pago, Am. Sam.
Garmin Product Code HPC018R
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Allows users to choose between standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with Home Port trip-planning software (sold separately).