Ideal Entry-level Autopilot System
- Includes Compact Reactor 40 starter pack and GHC 20 marine autopilot control unit
- Recommended only for single-engine outboard boats less than 30’ long¹
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
Designed for boats less than 30’ long, the Compact Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot provides relief from manually holding the wheel to maintain course, especially when cruising at moderate to high speeds¹. Sit back at the helm, and enjoy your time on the water as the solid-state 9-axis AHRS technology delivers a comfortable ride.
This pilot connects to your Garmin combo screen thru the NMEA 2000 but also has its own display to control the pilot.
PART NUMBER: 010-00705-07