Lots of Channels
160 programmable, 242 ITU SSB duplex, 72 ITU SSB simplex and
662 ITU FSK duplex channels are available.
The highest quality components are used throughout. Constructed
in a die-cast aluminum chassis with surface mount components,
the IC-M710 is designed for long hours of operation in the harsh
The large, easy-to-read display shoes status at a glance. Seven
characters can be programmed into each memory channel to conveniently
display station names, ship names, etc.
150 W of output
A full 150 W (PEP) of output power is available for reliable long distance
communication. A large cooling fan, in combination with the
aluminum chassis, allows continuous transmission at full output
power— even during demanding RTTY (radio teletype) and NBDP
(narrow band direct printing) operation.
Automatic tuning function
An automatic tuning function is available when using the IC-M710 in
combination with the optional AT-140 for quick and easy antenna tuning.
Tuning is fully automatic. When you push the PTT on a new frequency,
the antenna tuner quickly tunes the antenna automatically.
Easy to use
Two large memory and frequency dials allow quick and easy operation.
• Covers all allowed bands between 1.6 and 27.5 MHz
• General coverage receiver
• Modes: SSB, RTTY, CW and AM
• 2182 kHz alarm built-in (optional for General versions)
• RF gain control
• Audio activated squelch
• Terminals for frequency/mode control via NMEA interfacing
• Direct keypad channel selection entry
• Large, front-mounted speaker
• Weather fax ready
• Backlight control
• CW full break-in and semi break-in