The Lowrance Broadband 4G Marine Radar goes more than the extra nautical mile, now with 50% more range.
With Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave technology, Lowrance’s Broadband Radar innovation provides superior target detection and viewing separation, easy operation, and a higher level of navigational peace-of-mind to your Lowrance HDS multi-function display. Utilising solid state technology, there is no lengthy warm-up time as there is with traditional magnetron pulse radars. And with zero radiation hazard, it’s the safest choice for more boats, including fishing, sports/cruising and sail boats.
• Low Power Consumption – Ideal for vessels of any size.
• Automatic Clarity – Proven automatic modes for harbour, marina and offshore.
• MARPA Target Tracking capable – Track up to 10 targets. *requires appropriate heading sensor*
• Radar/Chart Overlay – Overlay the radar image onto your charts, giving you exceptional navigational clarity. *requires appropriate heading sensor*
• Crystal Clear Image – Fantastic clarity for tight areas like marinas or in conditions of limited visibilty
• Quick and Easy Installation – No tuning or zero-mile calibration required.
• Safe – Extremely low emissions. Safer than any other radar currently on the market (emits less radiation than a mobile phone)
• Selectable RPM – Select High-Speed mode (36 RPM) for almost instant updating at <2 nautical miles.
Lowrance Broadband Radar transmits at 1/10,000 the power of typical pulse radars, meaning they emit 5-times less energy than an average cell phone. As a result Broadband 4G Radars are safe to mount in locations never before possible. And with the lowest DC power draw of any X-band marine radar, it’s the first and only radar ideally suited for sailboats and other fishing or cruising boats with limited power.
The 100% solid-state design provides InstantOn navigation in seconds. In fog, at night, or in bad weather, you can view your surroundings, near and far, instantly. Ideal for yachts and other boats wanting to save power, especially when at anchor.
In the box:
• Lowrance Broadband 4G Radar
• Scanner Cable (10m/33ft)
• RI10 – 3G/4G Radar Interface Box
• Ethernet Data Cable (1.8m/6ft)
• SimNet to N2K Adapter