Showing 1–30 of 366 results
- Male connector – Plugs into virtually any NMEA2000 network
- Female connector – Plugs into virtually any NMEA2000 network
- Comfortable neoprene cuff loop
- Quick-release connector
- Flotation loop keeps your device on the surface should it end up overboard.
- Standard 1in-14 thread.(male)
- Nylon construction
- Correctly terminates at the end of a long cable run, without the need for an extra T
- Especially usefull up yacht masts, or on boats with limited space
- Bolt holes: 5/16in dia., 3in x 1½in on center
- Standard 1in-14 thread.(male)
- Stainless steel
- Expand your existing NMEA2000 network or construct a new one
- Plug and play with most other brands
- Use with any Garmin 8 pin transducer to adapt to 6 pin sounders/chartplotters.
- Extend your NMEA2000 backbone with our 2M backbone drop cable
- this cable can be used within any marine system using NMEA 2000
- Protective cover for when your echomap 45CV series is not in use
- Isolates the power source of the NMEA2000 network but allows data to flow
- Used for installations where the engine is powering part of the network
- Adjustable mounting kit to mount your VIRB anywhere
- Includes a variety of links and surface mounts
- An essential kit to get the most out of your VIRB
- Mounts to any backpack strap up to 3.75″
- Secure hook-n-loop attachment
- Adjustable tether length
- Replacement power cable for echo series fish finders
- Plugs into a vehicle’s 12V outlet to power your Garmin device and conserve battery life. Includes 1.5 amp fuse.
Our Garmin inReach Rentals service is perfect for venturing off the grid while staying within reach of loved ones. These handheld satellite communicators are designed so you can stay in touch whileRead More…More Info...
CMAP (W63) Coverage of New Zealand and nearby Chatham and Kermadec Islands SD Card • Dynamic NavAids • Guardian Alarm • Route • C-Marina Port Database • Multi-language capability • Dynamic tidesRead More…More Info...
Bay Marine Electronics In-Hull Transducer Fluid – Propylene GlycolMore Info...
The Garmin protective cover fits your compatible STRIKER PLUS, helping to keep it safe from the harsh marine environment and sunlight when not in use. Suitable for: Garmin STRIKER PLUS 4 GarminRead More…More Info...
Connect an 8-pin transducer to a 4-pin sonar port on a compatible marine device with this adapter cable.More Info...
This adapter cable connects a Garmin 8-pin transducer to a 12-pin sonar port on a compatible Garmin marine device. Which are the GPSMAP and echomap range with a spare 12 pin (orange)Read More…More Info...
Replacement rechargable battery for Garmin gWind and Nexus wind gear.More Info...
The Garmin protective cover fits your compatible STRIKER™, helping to keep it safe from the harsh marine environment and sunlight when not in use.
Garmin STRIKER 5dv
The Garmin protective cover fits your compatible STRIKER PLUS, helping to keep it safe from the harsh marine environment and sunlight when not in use. Suitable for: Garmin STRIKER PLUS 7dv GarminRead More…More Info...
Adapts the older 6-pin Garmin transducers to the 4-pin echo fishfindersMore Info...